- The file I used to render the above teaser so you can get some ideas on how to push the customization stuff. Can't wait to see how you push it even more.
- Latest head rig as always for those tinkerers out there
- All necessary quick selects sets are in scene in a group so you don't have to worry about bringing them in when "tinkering"
- Both release candidates in case you have animations referencing them
- New finger/hand poses and new joints for more "meaty" poses.
- Hand blendshapes
- Accessible via the hand objects in the Morph-o-matic ui mode
- Ear animation controls
- Nose tip mover
- COG prop space object and switching
- Parts proxy mesh which enables you to turn off arms and legs and stuff - sorry it's a bit of a hack till I can completely modulize the rig
- Accessible via the all_anim
- Polished and pushed face poses (brows, eye squeeze)
- TONS of fixes that I don't remember them all...:)
- Rotation order fixes were made on the hand ik controls. It will gimp any ik hand keys you have so if you're in the middle of an animation and don't wanna deal with it. Use the last release rig.
I'm gonna chill till new years and put together a plan of attack to try to gin up some remote rigging work and pushing my skillset in that area as well. Python shall be tamed in 2011!