Had a quick remote rigging gig with Psyop this week which I think is all done and I think I'll be heading back to LA before too long to do some more work there. Can't wait to see all the LA friends.
Been a been able to squeeze a little bit of Morphin time in and making some good progress (just playing with some body deformation stuff above on the same skeleton - the head above just the base mesh).
- Body rig
- Decided to do The Setup Machine again for Morphy v01 just so I can get this done sometime this year. That hand My buddy Keith pointed me to some awesome tools one of his students wrote while at Ringling. - http://www.bohdon.com/scripts/. He has a load of neat tools there which I fully intend on checking out when I have some time. Do yourself a favor and check em out yourself:)
- Need to figure out a best method for connecting my head rig cleanly. The end idea is that you can throw the Morphy head rig on any body rig you please
- Facial rig - Been getting great feedback from buddies and have a good list of changes to make for the next (probably 1.0 final facial rig)
- Adding a nose flare control
- Add asymmetrical customization options
- Upping the intensity of the sneer
- Changing mouth wide from being a smile to more of a horizontal transition to make the control feel better
- Push the limits on most of the controls from the 1.0 value limit so you all can awesomely break the face
- Add jaw rotation control
- Got some great ideas to try on Morphy 2.0. When I'll find the time for that I really don't know as I have a short film idea I'm wanting to start working on.