What's good from the net this week...
- Karate Kats...er...somethin - Having been called to the carpet by my buddy Ben....YES, I am excited about Kung Fu Panda. The art looks awesome and from what I've seen and read, it's shaping up quite nicely. I know I'm buying the artbook at least. :)
- Animation Workflow - Seeing how other animators work is a great way to keep growing as an animator. Here are some fantastic insightful reads:
- Mike Walling Workflow - Animator at Bluesky and worked on Horton (which had some fantastic
- Cameron Fielding's Dinosaurs aren't nice Workflow - Animator at Propaganda Games on workflow for some sweet human vs dinosaur animation
- Castle Crashers is still very much going to be Awesome - There's a blog to chronicle its awesomeness and the art is beautiful. And speaking of workflow... Marsh Land Construction from The Behemoth on Vimeo.
- The Batman Animation Law - Dictates that Batman in pretty much any animated form will rock. I'm definitely looking forward to this incarnation. I will say the original animated series from the mid 90's is still my favorite and I think the Justice League version lost some cool factor (way too big of ears...)
- Some GREAT Disney Art - LINK