First real pass at splitting up the body morphs. Currently I have them symmetrically done. Thinking about whether left/right would make sense or not. Thoughts? Any other prebuilts you'd like to see?
The meat of it are a muscular, heavy, skinny and feminine morphs which I've then split up using Jason Osipa's tutorial in chapter 6 of Stop Staring (second edition). He's talking about doing a full face scrunch and then painting out the various regions. I just took that and applied it to painting out regions of the body. A bit tedious but it seems to work okay.
Here's what's on the slate for Morphy this week.
- Body rig
- Polishing body morphs and blends between sections
- Skinny's lower torso is doing some funky stuff with some other shapes.
- Splitting body morphs to left/right sections if that level of control is desired
- Add Mid spine ik control
- Add some manual neck scaling to make tying into the head better.
- Look at adding chest widener for shoving the shoulders further apart without complete breaking doublesteins setup.
- Look to at what's breaking on the fk/ik switching when scaling limbs
- Facial Rig
- Add movers on control groups to move the controls out should the custom geometry the user has on block things
- Add nose bridge thickener
- Possibly redo bridge flattener to not squeeze so much