Did a quick "Plop the head rig on the body and see what happens" exercise. Played around with changing the body for about 30 minutes and got these.
- Worked on the head hierarchy to figure out easiest way of plopping his head on rigs (my own included) and that's about good to go
- Just plopping it on works but I think skinning it in partially is gonna get better results
- Been polishing on the body morphs and figuring out how I wanna split em up still.
- Still need some new skin textures. Think one of the contributers is workin on it so hopefully I can get that rolled in next week.
- Wushu-Rick found a bug in the facial customization that I knocked out. Apparently rotating the eye orb as well scaling and translating it is desired. Whoda thunk?
- Started working on the FAQs for release (speaking of, keep sending em!)
Back to figuring out how to split these morphs up...
Houston is still too muggy for it's own good. It's muggyness should be mugged.