Just got this in from one of the beta testers. I'd have never tried that. Made me laugh:)
Not what I would have thought of. Some creativity from Rick:)
Rolled out another head beta today. Things are moving along...
- So, wrap deformers aparently are slow as molasses and the more customization options I add, the slower the rig gets, so....I'm workin on another way to pull in stuff. It involves some potential scripting so I'm avoiding it for now:)
- Yet another weighting pass on the head deformation joints
- Ears visibility toggle works now
- Added in two new controls on the face rig
- Ear morphers (upr/lwr) for having some customization option on the ole' listeners
- Nose bridge thickener - put this one in at a buddy's request and I like it. Hope you will too.
Looping back to the body for a while. Workin on increasing shoulder width right now. Crossing my fingers that it works. Got a rigging gig starting tomorrow but will get back to it when I can.