Trying to be better about keeping notes at the behest of Jason via Animator Friendly Rigging. Been using Google notebook so I have my notes wherever I am workin. If it's useful to anyone to see process or my idiocy, I'll be happy to post em:)
Here's the ones from today...
- First pass of poses in the face machine
- Finally happy with sculpt of head
- Another pass of 060_010_010 - hoping to be final
- Look at Skull deformation geometry - brow is sliding past where it should
- Make some new attempts on smile crease placer to get better deformation
- Note - will have to manually create eye crease shape as TFM doesn't have controls to get to close to it
- Lip corners need work - reference Stop Staring chapter for better layout ideas
- Model mouth interior
- Shrink teeth size to match geometry shift made in Rom file
- Model or scrounge some teeth (Perok, Henry?)
- Don't forget - grab hand and leg fixes from last body rig version
- Possibly make version of head with eyelids closed to see if better shapes are possible out of TFM
- Tracking teeth placement - instead of including teeth in deformed geometry look into rivot type contraint to follow a couple of faces that are fully influence by the jaw. Could potentially create empty groups for folks to put whatever teeth geometry in for replacement.
- Should eyebrows be apart of deformation mesh....?