Waiting on a stubborn NDA to lapse to be able to show my updated reel. In the meantime, here's a rendered version of that Gatekey test I did a few weeks back to test out Morphy and add some lip sync to the reel.
This here is a Morphy version of a friend of mine who's been on me to make him one for a long time.
What else is shaking....
- Started a vimeo channel for best of Morpheus stuff I see on there - http://www.vimeo.com/channels/226100
- Kung Fu Panda 2 was fantastic, Cars 2 hit a nail on the road somewhere to completion.
- Netflix is my new friend. My wife and I have been enjoying the BBC "what if he lived today" Sherlock miniseries with the British The Offices' Jim character playing a solid Dr. Watson.
- Just wrapped a facial animation gig for the company a good friend of mine works at. Animating on the joints FTW!
- One of my closest pals was here for a visit a couple weeks back and we brainstormed projects to take us at least till the end of civilization in 2012. I sure hope we finish before then so other folks can enjoy the stuff for a little while. Some pretty cool stuff, we can't wait to start connecting the cg community to it.
- Been busy:
- Drawing robots for another of those projects
- Back into my nemesis Web designing for another
- Digging back into Python for the rigger.
- Started squashing some Morpheus bugs.
- Just too much to do...
- Team Fortress 2 has had a lot of updates since I stopped playing last summer which I've been digging through. The Castle keep map with melee weapons only is a ball.