Garden City is still chugging along. Just finished a large sequence and starting another. Here's the blocking from the first new shot. I shot some vid reference for this one (still experimenting with workflows) Personal life has been busy and been reading a tome of a book - Les Mis. What an amazing study in character development. Lots of neat stuffs on the internets:
- Pencil Test Blog - If you're an animator, you should subscribe to this the rss feed here.
- Need an idea for a doodle? - Check it out or the Worms of the Ensnaring Messiah might get you (Worms courtesy of the Dark Minion Generator on said site)
- Amazing Paper-cutout/Illustrations - Love this piece.
- Animator Tools - Some neat ones listed on a great blog for things to add to the toolbox
- Nice Post on the 180 Degree Rule of Filmaking - Interesting read.