Been working some on Bokser's film and enjoying that. I can't wait to get past blocking and into animating after the assets are finaled. In the meantime, I think it's time to get some back to the basics exercises going.
- Updated jbExportQss - Got some insight from a poster on Cgtalk and adds some new abilities and squashed some bugs. Still available here. After this one, I think I'm done mel scripting for a while...my brain hurts.
- Andrew Stanton Podcast - A nice long interview with the director of Wall-E and Finding Nemo.
- Big MacGuffins - I had never heard this term but this was a great introduction to it and an insightful pose. My meager education in storytelling continues.
- Another Episode of Simon's Cat - I love these.
- Some amazing concepts - Check out the work of Harald Siepermann.